Saturday, February 07, 2004

Ha, Ha! Fooled ya!

I know those of you who are reading along were thinking to yourself "Uh oh! She stopped blogging, that means she stopped again!" but this time, you would be WRONG!

I have continued to do my exercise but I did have a week long break while we went down to Orlando on my son's Make A Wish trip.

We did a whole lot of walking, not at a brisk pace but still a lot of walking, while we were there. Of course, we did not eat well at all and I was a little apprehensive about getting on the scale when we got back. I really didn't want to see a huge gain although I did expect some gain.

I was very pleased and surprised to see that I maintained the weight I went down with (which is down one from the last time I gave an update). If you want to read about Devin's trip, you can check out his blog over at A Day in the Life of Devin

I got a decent pair of running shoes today, New Balance 715. I did a 4 mile brisk pace WATP workout with them to help break them in. It is only 25 outside so I am being a weenie and breaking them in without actually going outside to run. I suppose I need to get a pair of workout pants to actually go run in.

My goal is to be up to 6 miles by the end of next week. I would also like to be down in weight as well.

A big ole wave and hello to my fitness partner, Alexis! Thanks for checking in!

No comments: