Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back!

I could list a whole lot of things that have kept me from updating but like my lack of running, they are just excuses. Weather, activities, colds and everything else are just excuses that I use to justify not doing it. Heck, if I can find time to do what I want despite all those things, I could have gone out and ran.

Tonight I went out for a run, first time in over a month so I was not expecting great results. I actually ran my 2.1 miles FASTER than my last run. Granted, it was only about 10 seconds faster but it was still faster. I was telling myself before the run that as long as it was under 40 minutes, I would still feel okay. It was under 30 minutes.

As you all know, Monday is my weigh in day as well. I thought I had posted last week but I didn't. I was down to 215, a loss last week of .2 lbs. Today I was down to 214.2!!! I have been kinda holding steady, with itty bitty losses lately so now that I am back running, I will see some better weight drop.

I am on my laptop right now so I can't update my fat-o-meter right now. It will show my loss tomorrow.

No comments: