Monday, December 05, 2005

In A Slump

I guess you could call it a slump, a mood, a funk...any way you look at it, I have not felt motivated to do much for the past week.

Today was my weight in and my slump is reflected in a .4 lb gain. Well, not really, it is water weight but it is still a gain. My funk was not helped today by the bitter cold temperatures and the fact that I spent the entire day going from one errand to another with nary a break in site. I finally made it home for the evening right before 9 pm. By that point, all I wanted to do was sit down and do nothing for a few.

Okay, my whine is done, pass the cheese. I am truly not into pity parties but occasionally I do feel the urge to whine for a few. This takes care of things for quite a bit so from now on, I just have to slap myself silly if I get in a funky mood.

Tomorrow: Despite the bitter cold temps, I *will* get some exercise in!

No comments: