Monday, July 23, 2007

Chugging Along

Wow, I didn't realize it has been so long since I posted. I am still running, still struggling to find the motivation to run.

I am meeting a few ladies on Monday evenings still and running with them. It turns out that one of the ladies lives about 2 blocks from me. We are both fond of running a trail near here so we are going to set up some time to run it.

Reston Runners are meeting near me this weekend as well. It is a five mile run. I have to be in Fairfax Station by 11 am so having the run near me will make it possible for me to go. Since it is right here, I don't have to worry about driving time and can make it back home to clean up before I have to dash out to Fairfax Station.

The weather was really nice tonight for our run, we did an easy 3 miles. We also, as a group, decided to run the Virginia Beach Half in 2008. Woo hoo!!

No comments: