Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oops!

Ouch, I twisted my knee in such a stupid way. This week I am working as a volunteer ar a cub scout camp. There are about 240 kids that are spread out in a 30 acre park.

Since we are spread out, we have radios but sometimes we have to go out to track down a child or pick up something at a remote station. The park is not level but has large flatareas.

I was walking down to where the BB and Archery ranges are and stepped off a small incline. It was the kind of thing where you just bobble a bit and don't really stop...just make sure no one saw you looking uncoordinated.

I didn't think anything of it until hours later and my knee is sore. I guess it is a good thing I han not planned to run this week. I think it will be fine by my weekend run. That 10K is coming up fast!

It is nothing major, just aches some and is more annoying than painful.

No comments: