Monday, August 07, 2006

Fantastic Run

You know, that is one thing I really like about running. You can have a totally crummy run (see yesterday) but then you can go the next day and have a fantastic run. One bad run doesn't doom me to bad runs ever after.

I met Candi down at the fairgrounds for a four mile run this evening. LaVonne met us too! LaVonne was in our 5K group and we generally see her at the events we run. Candi works with her and told her about us meeting to run. Samantha was working tonight so it was just us.

I was a bit concerned about the temperature since it was still over 90F when we started the run. It helps that the sun is going down, the humidity was lower and it didn't feel horrible.

I felt pretty good during most of the run and the final mile, I felt good enough to push myself a bit. My total run time was 50:46, which I love! I think it is fantastic.

1 mile: 12:17
2 mile: 13:05
3 mile: 13:24
4 mile: 11:58!!

Tomorrow is a day off so I may or may not run in the neighborhood. It depends on how I feel tomorrow. Next scheduled run will be Wednesday evening with Chuck, Jim, Candi and maybe Anita down at APSU

No comments: