Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bummer

Unexpected repairs to our heating system have taken Disney out of the question for me. Even though I am registered, I can't justify the expense of flying, hotel and food in the face of this. Yeah, having heat in the winter is a bit more important. If this was a family expense, I could do it but I just can't bring myself to spend that much on me right now.

Even though I am bummed, I will try again next year. Both my husband and I are signed up for the GW Parkway 10 miler. He ran it last year but we will be doing it together this year. I say together but what that really means is that we will both be on the same course for part of the time. He will finish long before I will.

He is thrilled that he got a new Garmin for Christmas. Maybe I will get lucky and get a similar one for my birthday next month.

No comments: