Monday, October 23, 2006

Giddy

Who would ever guess you could get giddy over getting a new pair of running shoes? I have been alternating between my New Balance 766's and my Reebok's. I really prefer my NB though.

The time has finally come. I keep getting a warning on my log that my New Balance needed to be replaced soon since they have over 300 miles on them.

This evening, after looking at several places online, I ordered a replacement pair of New Balance 766's. I actually would like to try some different brands but since I have the St Judes coming up, I am not about to mess with a winning formula and try new shoes.

My brand, spanking new 766's should be here in about a week and my current pair will be retired to lawn mowing and general wear duty.

Oh, speaking of shoes (which led me to think of socks) my socks have seemed to cured my blister problem. Since I got the ClimaLites, I have not had a single blister. Woo hoo!!

No comments: