Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ran My Pants Off

I recently got several pairs of capris to run in. I put on a pair to run in and headed out the door. A few houses down the road, I noticed an odd sensation. My pants were sliding right off.

I stopped and tried to tuck the waist of the capris into the waist of my shorts (under the capris) That worked for about 3 feet. Since I had shorts on underneath, I just took off the capris and continued my run.

These capris were a size smaller than I normally wear and they were falling off me!! I need to go down yet another size, I am thrilled!

I have an 8K coming up this weekend and Kaity decided that she wants to run it as well. We will see how that works out.

As you can see, some redecorating has taken place. Hopefully everything is working and looks okay.

I had a request for a close up picture of the cows on my long running route. By request:

No comments: