Monday, October 18, 2004

Steppin'

After a break over the weekend while out camping, I went out this evening to a step class. While camping, I did go hiking and ended up carrying more than 30 lbs (Iain) on the way back.

While I still tend to get lost too easily and I don't attempt arm moves yet, I am getting better. I think I did a lot better. I also stayed for the ball and mat stuff after class.

I am not feeling very secure on the ball still, the instructor said it will come with time. I did what I could and took breaks when I needed it. It was mainly working abs, which I definately need help with!

Tomorrow I won't be able to get in because of doctor appointments and scout activities in the evening. I do plan to get something in here at home though, if only a 1 mile WATP DVD.

No comments: