Monday, October 11, 2004

Will the third time be the charm?

I am trying this yet again. I am hoping that it will WORK and that I can find a reasonable exercise program and stick with it. I have fallen by the wayside in a bad way and all the positive good I gained back in March fell with me.

Today I put a halt to my life of taking it easy. My friend (Here! In person! We rode in the same car!) and I went to our local atheletic club. She joined 6 weeks ago and I joined today.

Today I took a step class...which showed me how totally uncoordinated I truly am. I did my best, marched in place or grapevined when I got too lost. I stayed the entire time although I swear everyone else in the class was laughing at me. I know that is not the case but I felt very self conscience...more so because ANYONE can walk by and look in....being treated to the side of the wide load that is me from the rear.

Tomorrow I am taking Step for Dummies (Intro to Step) and then Step I after that. Hopefully it will be better.

No comments: