Thursday, October 21, 2004

Weights

This morning I went into the male dominated weight room and got a pleasant surprise. There were more women in there today than men! Yay!

I worked on 8 different machines, arms, legs, abs, back, shoulders...you name it. My heaviest weight so far is 20 lbs and my lightest weight is 10 lbs. Granted that doesn't sound like much but when you have not specifically worked the muscles involved, those pounds add up.

My biceps are my biggest complaint at the moment, they are not happy campers. I felt good after doing the weights, like I had actually worked but not so much that I was ready to drop into an exhausted heap.

Tomorrow I am going to do my DVD at home in the morning and take all the kids swimming in the afternoon. Ryan is going to work on some requirements for his Aquanaut pin for Webelos. Iain is very excited at the prospect of going swimming tomorrow.

No comments: