Friday, July 28, 2006

My Mind is Blank

You know, as I am running during the week, I often think of things I mean to put on my blog. So I open the window to jot them down and what happens?

I sit and stare at a white box because I can't remember a single thing I meant to say. :::sigh:::

I remember thinking it was something rather profound but apparently it was not that profound if I can't remember it at all.

In any event, I met Anita from my Half group this morning for a run. The Titans are at APSU so part of our normal route was blocked. We still ran in the downtown area and then back to APSU. We did walk the hills though. There was a nice breeze for about .03 seconds of the run but the humidity was low.

The run ended up being about 3.25 miles and we did it in 42:52. After my run, we had rain pretty much the rest of the day so lawn mowing was put on the back shelf.

To prevent another blank when I come to blog, I better start writing things down as it occurs to me.

No comments: