Sunday, July 02, 2006

Testing My Resolve

The next two weeks are going to be a test for me, running wise.

With the 4th on Tuesday, that means I won't be meeting my group to run. I have Cub Scout Roundtable on Thursday so that run is out. Saturday I have a group run with my half marathon group. Sunday I will probably meet with my running buddies, if they can. That week, I am out at Cub Scout camp until Thursday evening, when I have family coming in.

Now, with the exception of the days I am out at camp, I *can* get a run in around my neighborhood but that external motivation in the form of running buddies sure goes a long way.

Kaitlyn started to work on a walking badge for Girl Scouts so I will be walking with her daily. She has to walk daily for 3 weeks. This evening, we went 1.38 miles and she complained I went to fast the entire time. I checked, we were almost going at a 20 minute mile pace so I think she is just wanting to stroll, not really walk.

I have not done so in some time but tomorrow I weigh myself and will hopefully adjust my meter. I think I may change my weigh in day to Friday starting at the end of this week.

No comments: