Friday, January 18, 2008

Can We Get A Break?

Two hour delay this morning for school. Big surprise...

Yes, it actually snowed yesterday but along with it, Devin started to complain of his ears bothering him. He saw an oncologist on Tuesday, his ears were clear. He came down in tears last night so I gave him something and sent him back to bed.

I called for almost 2 hours this morning before I finally got through and was able to make an appointment for him. The doctor confirmed he not only has an ear infection, he has a pretty nasty ear infection in both ears. He is now taking drugs and is sleeping with a humidifier in his room to help with his cough. Obviously, he stayed home today. This week, he only made it to school one day. Next week, they have off Monday, Friday and the following Monday.

I am determined to just grit my teeth and get on that darn treadmill. I am considering taking the DVD player from the upstairs bedroom and take it downstairs. Maybe if I pop in a DVD, it will help pass the time.

ORN: Think of Scarlett, tomorrow is another day

No comments: