Sunday, January 06, 2008

Turning the Corner

Are you tired of reading about how miserable I have felt? Let me tell you, I am tired of feeling that way. Today, I felt marginally better which is surprising since I was on the go from noon on.

Today, we switched to a 2 pm start time for church, meaning we go until 5 pm. Prior to church, I had a Troop committee meeting so left the house just past noon. After church, we got home where the crock pot had done its job beautifully and dinner was ready. Shortly after dinner, I had to go back out for a Pack committee meeting. I got home after 9 and am beat. For all that, I can at least breathe and am not feeling too badly.

Based on that, I WILL be going out tomorrow to run. I am hoping I can get out during the daylight hours to run the trail. If not, we got some more blinkie arm lights and so will just run through the neighborhood on the other side of Dranesville since everything around us is all dead end courts.

ORN: thinking but not doing

No comments: