Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sickness

It is a sign of how deeply troubled I became after working 2 hours on pony tails and manes yesterday. It really bothered me how frizzy they looked after they were combed out and detangled. Kierynn didn't care, she thinks her ponies are simply lovely.

So, I spent an hour searching the web for tips on how to make the ponies look better. We have tested a few out by washing them in gentle baby shampoo and combing them out. I have a page saved to try to de-frizz some of them and recurl the mane and tails. It is a sickness, yes, I know. It gets worse though, I went looking on eBay to see what kind of customized ponies are out there and am contemplating ordering her one for her 5th birthday in March. We also took a magic eraser to the bodies to clean them up. I know she has a favorite pony so I will see what I can find.

A yucky, grey rainy day out. Afternoon church doesn't help. We changed times with the new year and don't start until 2 pm, getting out at 5 pm. This effectively shuts the entire day down where not much can be done. It is supposed to be yucky tomorrow as well but I am going to stand firm (maybe) and run in the morning. To help motivate myself, I will have all my stuff laid out this evening so when the alarm goes off, I can get in my running stuff, take Nicholas to seminary, come home, get Tinsel and head out. That is the plan as of right now any way.

ORN: none

No comments: