Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Feeling Miserable

Not me! Woo hoo...not that I am glad that anyone is feeling miserable. If someone has to be feeling miserable, I am glad it is not me.

I got up at 5:40 am to take Nicholas to seminary. He was still in bed so I got himm up. I heard him get into the shower. It is nearly 6 am and he is still not out and ready to go so I went to see what was up. He was back in bed and mumbled pathetically "I don't feel good." This is not like him so I told him to go back to sleep but next time, come and tell me before I sit half awake waiting to take him. He felt pretty crummy all day long. He took some Nyquil tonight and we will see in the morning how he feels. Since he did feel so rotten all day, I told him to stay home tomorrow but he wants to go to school.

I slipped on the ice outside the other day and twisted an ankle. Not badly but I am feeling it when I go on the stairs and attempted the treadmill. I am hoping it will be good tomorrow.

ORN: about a minute on the treadmill before Mr. Ankle asked to get off

No comments: