Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 Goals

Wow, what a difference a year has made. At this time last year, I was high on running and looking forward to moving to a new place. Things didn't work out quite the way I had wanted them to and my running suffered. This was through a variety of things, mainly me letting other things take higher priority than my running.

My goals for 2008 are simple. I want to consistantly run again. I liked running on a regular basis and I had fun doing it. I am bringing my dog with me on my runs so I have a ready partner at a moments notice. I would like to lose weight but ya know, that is a perpetual goal. I know that weight or at least inches will drop when I consistantly run. I plan to run the Women's Distance Festival again and take part in the Women's Training Program. I plan to start going out for the weekend runs with the Reston Runners. I think those are plenty enough goals for right now.

We can't find our arm blinkie lights so I ordered some more off of eBay. While I was there, I got Tinsel a blinkie for her collar. I do wear reflective gear but I will feel better when she has something reflective as well.

Happy 2008!!

ORN: 3.11 miles with Tinsel

No comments: