Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Play List

I don't run with music very often because I like to hear what is going on around me. When I do run with music, I keep it low enough to hear not only life going on around me but also when my Garmin beeps at me. And...so that I can hear if I am singing with it. My kids tell me I do even when I think I am not singing.

Since I am always looking for music, I ask people what is on their mp3 player. Here is what is currently on my mp3 player. There are a lot of songs I need to get put on there but for now, here is what is there.

American Idiot    Green Day
Battleflag    Lo Fidelity Allstars
Big Girls Don't Cry    Fergie
Boulevard of Broken Dreams    Green Day
Breathe (2am)    Anna Nalick
Bring Me To Life    Evanescence
Bulletproof    Blue Rodeo
Cast No Shadow    Oasis
Chasing Cars    Snow Patrol
December    Collective Soul
Bad Day    Daniel Powter
Drops of Jupiter    Train
Bonnie Portmore    Loreena McKennitt
Epic    Faith No More
Far Away    Nickleback
Here It Goes Again    OkGo
Holiday    Green Day
Home    Chris Daughtry
How To Save A Life    The Fray
I'm Too Sexy    Right Said Fred
I Can Only Imagine    Mercy Me
I Don't Wanna Be    Gavin DeGraw
If Everyone Cared    Nickelback
Is It Any Wonder?    Keane
It's Not Over    Chris Daughtry
Kiss From A Rose    Seal
My December    Linkin Park
Lips of an angel    Hinder
Love You Madly    Cake
Maybe    The Clarks
Move Along    The All-American Rejects
My Immortal    Evanescence
Photograph    Nickelback
No Rain    Blind Melon
Ordinary World    Duran Duran
Posession    Sarah MacLachlan
Right Here    Staind
Schism    Tool
Short Skirt/Long Jacket    Cake
snow (hey oh)    red hot chili peppers
River Lullaby    Amy Grant
Stay    Lisa Loeb
Mourning    Tantric
There's a Girl    The Ditty Bops
Wake Me Up When September Ends    Green Day
What's Left Of Me    Nick Lachey
What I've Done    Likin Park
Wonderwall    Oasis

Of course, this is not the order it plays, it shuffles around and I may skip songs during any given run or hunt for something specific.

ORN: Rest Day

No comments: