Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two Weeks!!!

I mentioned a few days ago that our new dryer, under warranty, stopped working. We had this happen in October and got it repaired quickly.

The appliance repair place can't get out here for TWO WEEKS! TWO WEEKS with no dryer! If it was the summer, no big deal, I could hang stuff outside but not when it is below 30F outside. I am all for renting a dryer but Greg doesn't like that idea. He wants to buy a new dryer rather than go to the laundry mat. I don't know, I guess if we could find a cheap one on CraigsList, maybe. Still, I am just stunned that it will take more than two weeks to get a warranty guy out here. Waaaahhhhh!

Three of the boys are barking like seals, two are running low grade fevers. Last night, Rhys was waking up every hour and finally settled at 4:15 am. Nice, I had to get up at 5:40 am. My neck is so stiff from holding him and trying to get him to sleep.

My Tigers met today, three were missing so we cut the meeting a bit short since we are doing Pinewood Derby on Saturday. Eeek....we need to finish painting Iain's and get the wheels on. T hen off to Riders to check it on their track.

ORN: zzzz...need more sleep

No comments: