Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sniffle, drip, cough

Usually weather doesn't bother me but the other night when I took Tinsel and headed out, there was a viscious wind going. I had on ear protection but still...by the end of the run, my lungs were burning from the cold and I started coughing. It is not a bad cough, just annoying.

It has now morphed into clogged sinuses, with the headache to go with it, a sore throat and cough. Other than that, I feel fine. Still, with wind chills putting our temperatures near zero outside, I figured it is not a wise move for me to venture outside no matter how well protected.

Much as I hate to do it, until we get back up closer to 30 (or no windchill), I am going to have to resort to the freaking deadmill. Treadmill, how I loathe thee! I am hoping to tolerate it a bit better than the last time I had to use it but it is not something I am looking forward to. Tomorrow, I can bring the little kiddies down into the basement with me, pop in a video for them and get up on the hamster wheel for a bit.

ORN: none

No comments: