Thursday, November 03, 2005

Another Quarter

I got out of the house much sooner than I normally do so was finished with my run shortly after 9 am. There is not a lot to say about my run this morning.

It was easier in some ways. My breathing is getting much easier, my mind is wandering some. When I first started, I was counting steps, I was watching a mailbox in front of me, where I would walk again. Today, I targeted a mailbox up ahead but then starting thing of the errands I needed to do later. Before I knew it, the mailbox was right there in front of me. I did one leg that was almost 2:30 since I was not quite so focused on running.

In other ways, it was still hard. My legs hurt, my arms hurt and I still live in a hilly area. I am still pushing a double stroller. I still weigh too much.

I did get an MP3 player today. Now I can listen to some tunes while I am running. I think that will help out in making it seem to go faster. Of course, it will be down low so I can still hear traffic but it will be nice to have.

No comments: