Saturday, November 05, 2005

Much Easier

Wow, what a difference in my run today! I was able to go out without the stroller and it is amazing what a change it is. I was not really faster without it but I was able to run easier and for longer stretches during my run.

Last year, I had gotten my husband a heart monitor to use when he goes out running. (He is a runner, he ran a half marathon last year and routinely runs several miles a day). I looked for it but could not find it. After talking to him on the phone, he has it with him. Well, drat. I wanted to try it out while I was running to see if I was actually running hard enough.

I have been getting in plenty of water and doing okay with my food. My food is always where I can use improvement. I am still losing steadily. I think if I really put in an effort more, I would lose more.

One thing at a time, I will get there eventually!

No comments: