Friday, November 04, 2005

A Bit Longer

I didn't blog yesterday since there really was not much to say. I went out and while I ran longer legs during my trek, my overall time was slower again.

I know I am going for distance right now but it is disappointing to be slower. It is not a huge difference but enough to make me sigh.

Today I went out walking rather than my normal walk/run. I still get a good workout since I am pushing the stroller with two kids and have a third across my chest. I had someone with me today so adding talking into the mix had me puffing and sweating on the hills. I also went a little longer than normal since I was walking. I will have to go drive it to get the actual distance I went. I am thinking I added an extra half mile, maybe.

Tomorrow, I am not sure when I will be able to get out for a run. I am thinking I may have to do it after the kids are in bed but we will see. Have a great weekend all!

No comments: