Saturday, November 19, 2005

Finally!

The weekend so far has just been crazy! I did get out this evening for a run. What a difference in temperature too. It was in the high 40's, which felt downright balmy after the low 20's the other day.

I only missed two runs but it felt much longer. I actually felt ready to get out and run. I was looking forward to it. Isn't that just sick?

I did my 2.1 miles in 31:08:94 I actually only ran for 28 of those minutes. I htink next week I am going to up my milage again. Geeze, I wish I lived in a flat area about now.

I noticed on my run this evening that inclines that used to leave me gasping and walking up, I breezed up them. I am still struggling on the monster big hill though. I am determined to make it all the way running at a decent pace up that hill one of these days.

Tomorrow is my day off so I am off until Monday.

No comments: