Monday, November 14, 2005

Minty Fresh

First up...it is Monday so we all know what that means. Weigh in! If you already snuck a peek over to the left, you will have noticed the fat-o-meter has more red in it, indicating a loss!! I am down 2.3 lbs from last week.

It was sprinkling this morning but I still did my 2 miles. The baby didn't seem to mind being misted on but I still covered him. I am ordering a weather shield to put on the stroller. I don't mind getting wet but the wee kidlets don't need to get wet.

Actually, I discovered today that my 2 miles is not actually 2 miles. I had clocked it in my previous van at 2 miles but when I checked today, it was only 1.8 miles! In any event, I added distance today and it IS 2.1 miles. After a 3 minute warm up walk (1 minute spent explaining to a child why they had to ride on the SIDE of the road rather than down the middle), I ran the 2.1 miles 31:54:21 I also ran "backwards" today. Where I normally turn, I went straight. It is the same route, just reversed. I am not sure which way is actually easier.

One thing I have found is that I feel better running if I brush my teeth before I go out. I don't know why it helps but it does. Weird, huh?

No comments: