Friday, November 11, 2005

I did it!

I am so freaking proud of myself that it is not funny!!

I had been going half a mile before I walked during my nightly run/walk. I decided to see just how far I could go, my goal was to make it to the one mile mark. Once I got there, I decided to go to my next mark. Once I got to that mark, I thought it was not that far to the next one.

Before I knew it, I was back home! I ran for 25 minutes straight with no walking!!! This may not seem like a major deal but considering just a few weeks ago, I could barely run a minute before I had to stop, I am pretty impressed (if I do say so myself)

The hills in this neighborhood are going to be the death of me, though. I slowed to just above a snails pace going up a few of them but I didn't walk.

Woohoo

No comments: