Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It was a dark and stormy night

No, it is not the start of a bad novel. It really was a dark and stormy night here. We had tornadoes all around us, wind, rain, lights,noise.....I decided to stay inside this evening so no evening run for me.

I did go out for my morning walk with my kidlets. I did the 2.1 miles in just under 41 minutes. I did stop twice to talk to a few people. I found a gold charm bracelet last week and I am trying to track down the owner. It belongs to someone who has a 2 year old daughter named Bevin. What is bizarre is that on Halloween, this lady and Bevin were walking with us for a bit. I have no clue where she lives though. I ask everyone I come across who may know. I placed an ad in the paper but never got a response.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow for me to walk and get my evening run in.

No comments: