Thursday, November 17, 2005

A New Look

As you can clearly see, I have a new look. My pigs have been up for a few years so I thought I would take a break. My mother loved pandas and so I have pandas up.

It was pretty darn cold this morning, below 40F, when I went out this morning. I bundled up the kidlets good and then put a blanket across the front of the stroller to block the wind. My time was pretty darn good compared to yesterday so I am making progress.

My evening run was even colder, it was 31F! I warmed up after a few minutes and was glad I had not worn a jacket, just a long sleeved shirt. My time for 2.1 miles was 31:56:36 I would like to see that be faster but I just have to be patient. I am not known for being patient. :::sigh:::

While I was walking this morning, I found a quarter on the road. Now, I could just dismiss it as a quarter on the road but I am going to interpret it differently. I believe I made mention that I plunk a quarter into a piggy bank every time I run? I am taking this as a sign that I am doing the right thing and should continue to run. The quarter I found while out this morning was put into my piggy bank this evening.

I have had a few people leave me comments, thank you so much! I made this blog public so that people could leave comments. I appreciate those of you who take the time to read my ramblings.

No comments: