Saturday, November 19, 2005

Brr!

After the foul weather on Tuesday, we have dropped down into blasted cold weather! When I went out for my morning walk yesterday, it was just below 30F. The baby stayed nice and toasty warm, the 2 year old didn't fare so well. She had on gloves, winter jacket, hat etc but she refused to let me put a blanket on her. It was no surprise that she complained of being cold near the end of the 2.1 miles.

Evening turned out to be crazy and I didn't get out for my evening run. Really, it was cold enough that I really didn't look forward to the prospect of such a cold run.

This morning, at 23F, I decided it was just too darn cold to take all three kids out into. The baby would have been in the sling and in order to keep HIM warm, I would have been sweltering from pushing the strolling and lugging him and his blankets.

One of my boys has a Webelo camp out this weekend so once again, I had to forego my evening run. I did do a 3 mile work out from my DVDs though so it was not a total failure. I am really hoping to get a walk in at some point tomorrow and a definate run in the evening.

What do you think of the glitter border? Too flashy? Okay?

No comments: