Friday, October 07, 2005

Bad Me

I fell flat today. Not literally, of course, but flat anyway you want to look at it.

I have been doing well with exercise but I let today get away from me without doing much. Now, that is not to say I did absolutely nothing but sit and watch TV today. I was doing laundry, toting the kidlets into the store, hoisting them into the cart and pushing the cart that had about 90 lbs of kid in it. That is better than nothing, right? Right??!!? ;)

I did okay on my eating today and got my water in. Some days it is hard to be sure on my water since my little ones like to grab it and drink it as well. It doesn't matter what I have in my mug, they want it. Iain even insisted he *loved* plain yogurt when he saw me with some.

B: plain yogurt with Kashi Go Lean Crunch stirred in
L: hamburger patty, corn/carrots/broccoli, salad, 1/2 banana (the kids had a PB, honey and banana sandwich..I got the leftover banana)
S: graham crackers
D: fiesta mini meatloaf, broccoli, salad, oven fries

Tomorrow should be interesting since I believe we are going to eat out. I am taking all of the kids to a movie and it will get out right around dinner. Rather than try to rush home and fix something, I may take them out to eat since we will be right there where all the resturants are.

No comments: