Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Feeling It

I have been doing my DVDs, 1 mile in the morning, 2 miles in the evening. I got out the actual 3 mile one last night and let me tell you...there are 3 miles and there are 3 miles. While it didn't feel like much of a difference, I can feel it today. Of course, part of that could be because I had a 10 lbs weight, in the form of a fussy baby boy, in my arms for part of it.

We went out selling popcorn again today so I count that as my work out. Granted, I was not actively walking the entire 90 minutes we were out but I was pushing a double stroller. I think I can count it.

B: yogurt w/Kashi cereal mixed in
L: cheeseburger pie, broccoli
D: huge salad: lettuce, boiled egg, veggie shreds, cucumber, dried cranberries, cheese, sunflower seeds, ham
S: graham crackers

Veggie shreds - what the heck are they? My grocery store carries a bag of shredded broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and cabbage in a bag. I guess you make coleslaw from it. I put it on salads, in stir fry...nice crunch to it.

No comments: