Thursday, October 20, 2005

Walking

I actually contemplated not going out walking this morning since I just was not that motivated to do it. I overcame it and Kierynn, Rhys and I did a brisk 2 mile walk. My neighborhood has a load of hills and inclines so it is quite a workout doing it with the double stroller. I have a CD that keeps me at a 15 minute mile pace and I was just a hair faster today. I know that only because when I got back in my driveway, I still had music playing.

I pushed water big time today and I got in 110 oz! Go me! I actually had 128 oz but since my two wee ones grab it and drink it too occasionally, I took off.

My legs are protesting the walk this morning. I think it is from the hills. I know I would love to rollerblade but the inclines in this neighborhood scare me to death on rollerblades. When the weather is nice, I rollerblade around the elementary school. Hopefully in a few months I can do that again.

No comments: