Sunday, October 16, 2005

Slow Weekend

How can that be? I had a slow weekend? Well, not really. Saturday was incredibly busy but as far as eating and exercising, it was slow.

It is fall, which means it is the time that Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts are selling popcorn. I have 2 Boy Scouts and 1 Cub Scout. One of the Boy Scouts, his troop doesn't sell popcorn but the other two boys do. This means that I take them around the neighborhood selling it.

We walked about 3 miles today, up and down hills. I was also pushing the double stroller and had the baby in a sling. My calves are feeling it!

I signed up to be part of a six week challenge on a board I belong to. My goal is small, lose 5 lbs in those six weeks. I know I can do it.

My meals yesterday were:

B: Eggbeater omelet w/cheese
L: Chicken Enchilada, salad
D: Sloppy joe, veggie mix, salad

Today it was:

B: yogurt with Kashi Go Lean Crunch
L: ham wrap (wheat tortilla, ham slice, veggie shreds for crunch, cheese and dijon mustard)
Snack: graham crackers (2)
D: grilled pork chop, green beans, cottage cheese, salad
S: SF FF pudding

Tomorrow is weigh in day for me. Some times I think I should do what a lot of people advice, toss the scale. I should go off of how I feel and how things are fitting but I can't bring myself to do that yet. Maybe one of these days I will stop looking at it but now, I still want to see the actual numbers on there each week.

No comments: