Monday, October 03, 2005

No Change

Today was my weekly weigh in and there was no change from last week. I am not overly surprised since I was running like a wild woman last week. Running as in having to ferry kids to various appointments with little time between to do much of anything.

All soda is out of the house, to include diet soda. I am drinking water and Crystal Lite. I am adding water to my mug of Crystal Lite as I drink it so I end up drinking more water by the end of the day.

This morning I did the one mile Walk Away The Pounds DVD. It was not much of a workout at all so later in the day, I did the two mile one as well. That caused me to break into a light sweat but it still didn't feel like it was a strenous workout.

My meals today:

B: Yoplait Light Yogurt

L: Salad w/broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrot, apple, cottage cheese, sunflower seeds and 1 slice chopped ham

D: Salad (see above but no ham or sunflower seeds), BBQ muffin (Biscuit, BBQ Beef (maybe 1/4 cup), brussel sprouts

I think I probably should eat a bit more since I am nursing but I am not that hungry. I normally don't eat a big salad at dinner but we were running wild tonight since we had Cub Scouts and then a missing ingredient for dinner forced us into leftovers.

No comments: