Saturday, October 22, 2005

EEKK!

I have been running around like a madwoman since yesterday, getting ready for today.

Today was the day when everything converged at one point and I needed to be in 4 places at about the same time, taking 6 kids to various events. I got everything worked out though and everyone was at their appointed place at the correct time.

I spent the day teaching 80 Cub Scouts about astronomy and I helped build a scale model of the solar system 4 times.

Since we were out and on the go all day, I did horrible. Not nearly as horrible as I could have but still pretty bad. I definately cringed when I ordered my plain ole Whopper Jr (but much better than a bacon cheese whopper) Since I was talking and moving a lot, I didn't drink nearly the water I should have and actually have a headache from it right now.

Slap my wrists now and I will be back OP in full force tomorrow, writing my meals and getting my water.

No comments: