Monday, October 17, 2005

One Pound

Well, a loss is better than a gain, no matter how small, right? I am down a pound from last weigh in. Go me! I got to add more red to the thermometer which is always a good thing!

I found a new DVD today, one that features both walking and a bit of kick boxing. Kick boxing and I don't have a cordial relationship. I get very frustrated with it because I can't seem to coordinate my arms and legs correctly. This work out was challenging enough without making me want to kick something and break it out of dispair. It is a 30 minute work out and I was most certainly glowing by the end of it. About half way through, Kierynn decided I needed encouragement. "You are doing great, Mom!" Nothing motivates you like a loving almost 3 year old cheering you on. She was standing next to me, dancing (running in place and jumping around) while I did this.

Why, when I am not actively trying to eat better and lose weight, I eat every single meal and look for more yet when I am trying to lose weight, I forget to eat meals and don't really notice it? I was doing things today and didn't realize until close to lunch that I had forgotten to eat breakfast. I really need to make more of an effort to not do that.

L: cottage cheese, sloppy joe (no bun)
D: chicken with broccoli/cauliflower, cottage cheese, salad
S: FF SF pudding

I finished my water, started on a second mug but probably won't finish it tonight. My water is being pilfered by a almost 3 year old and 4.5 year old. They think it is fair game, no matter what is in it, rather than drinking their own water. Little fiends.

No comments: