Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Water, Water

I feel like I am drowning in water! I got some 1.25 pt water bottles yesterday since I found them for 50 cents. I get my huge Mug O' Water and then fill the smaller, clear bottles. With the smaller bottle, I can actually see how much I have left. What I find kinda weird, I drink more if I use a straw than if I just drink from a glass. Go figure.

I did fine with my eating today.

B: yogurt with Kashi Go Lean Crunch
L: calzone, cottage cheese
D: egg casserole, biscuit, gravy

What? No salad? Nope, not today. I just didn't much feel like eating one. Today it was pretty warm here, it was crazy. We dropped down to the low 40's earlier in the week and today we got up to almost 90! I had to take one of the boys to the dentist and it was warm enough in the office that I took Rhys out of his overalls down to just his onesie.

I got the tire fixed on my double jogging stroller so tomorrow, after Iain gets on his bus, Kierynn, Rhys and I are heading out walking. I really would like to get an MP3 player to have since a CD player skips when you walk.

Tomorrow, I plan to drink even MORE water.

No comments: