Friday, October 21, 2005

Busy

This morning started out with a bang. We all overslept and woke up as the school bus was passing by the house. We raced around to get lunches packed, breakfast eaten, baby fed and out the door to get the two elementary kids to school on time. Ugh, I hate feeling rushed.

I am working on my water this morning, almost at 32 oz. The kids want to go out for dinner so I am trying to decide where we can go that will have the least damage on ME LOL Neither place they want to go is very friendly to those trying to watch their weight....IHOP and Cracker Barrel.

This weekend is going to be hectic. I have CubNFamily, where I am teaching Astronomy to a load of Cub Scouts. My two Boy Scouts have Merit Badge University all day Saturday, my Brownie is going to a Pumpkin patch. I am dropping the 2 and 4 year old with a friend while I go teach. I think it is going to be an early night Saturday!

I am hoping once everyone is home from school, we can go out walking.

No comments: