Saturday, October 08, 2005

Patting Myself

I fell pretty darn good about myself today. It is not really anything major, to most people, but to me, it was.

I took my entire gang out to a movie today. I brought along 5 Red Vines to munch on rather than get a box of Milk Duds or something. Our plan was to go out to dinner after the movie but the kidlets decided they really wanted Burger King instead.

I didn't get myself anything! Now, before you think I am made of steel....we went through the drive through so I was not sitting in there being tempted. I came home and did leftovers for myself.

I also walked about a mile, pushing a double stroller on inclined roads. Not a great workout but still better than nothing. We were out selling Cub Scout Popcorn.

B: plain yogurt with Kashi Go Lean Crunch added in
S: 2 graham crackers
L: Ham/Turkey wrap, ff/sf jello
S: 5 pieces Red Vines(movie!)
D: Mini Meatloaf, cauliflower, salad

No comments: